May I welcome you back to NorthernThailand.com website....
After some 9 years online we are rebuilding behind the sences rebuilding and a total update is past due. We have finally started to restore and redesign our small site. We are doing it as our small part in helping to promote Chiang Mai and the rest of northern Thailand, to the rest of the world.
We need Your Help!
Give back, whatever Chiang Mai has given to you.
We are always in need of more “Guest Travel or Expat Writers" to share their travel and local knowledge, experiences & tips with our readers.
By contributing your articles of your own unique experiences, you will be helping others and us to improve our website. The more unique content we have the better we can promote northern Thailand. Thus allowing us to reach new audiences & increase the local economy and markets.
Your articles can be about any aspect of life or travel in “The north”. We would love to include your writings especially from writers who live or have visited Chiang Mai or northern Thailand in general.
"What's in it for me!" you may ask.
Honestly not a lot, but hopefully just maybe you want to help someone locally that you feel deserves some more business or promotion for their cause. Sometimes it is not what we can do for you but what we can do for each other.
In any case, what we can offer you is the opportunity to add your express your thoughts and understanding of where you live or have visited and show off your writing skills to a large and interested audience. So you get “your say!”.
Another benefit for you may be a “link" in your articles which will draw additional visitors to your own website, forum or blog which will help improve your ranking & search results.
We will give every unique and well written article it's very own page on our website, which you can update it at any point in time.
Guidelines for Articles
1. Your article must be about Northern Thailand, which other may find benefit from reading by providing an insight or understanding about northern Thailand. Or promoting products and or services that might enhance others experience while visiting Northern Thailand.
2. Your article should be a minimum of 400 words & a maximum of 999 words, nice photographs are always a welcome addition.
3. Each article must be free of offense or pornographic materials.
4. ORIGINAL ARTICLES ONLY! Please don't submit any articles you may have previously submitted to any other website, duplication is not what we desire
5. We retain the right to no publish any article for any reason.
We'll review your article, and publish it along with your byline and any contact details you wish to have listed. Remember you have a unique point of view or experiences so please share them.